Tarpaulins in Durban
Wear and tear of tarpaulins and tautliner curtains is only natural – while we guarantee a long lifespan in general, rips and tears do happen – and Cargo Tarp and Net Manufacturers are on-hand for all your tarpaulin repairs in Johannesburg and Durban. We are proud to say that our 24-hour, 7-day a week service is what sets us apart from alternative manufacturers – all a client needs to do is make the call, and we will be there. We also specialise in tautliner repairs throughout Johannesburg and Durban, where replacement or mending of tautliner curtains may be required. Our team endeavors to offer a high-quality service, in the fastest turn-around time possible in order to get your fleet back on the road.
Tarpaulin repairs by Cargo Tarp and Net Manufacturers
We get it, accidents happen and nine-times-out-of-ten, we are barely prepared for it! That’s why you can truly rely on Cargo Tarp and Net to be there when you need it the most. Trustworthy tarpaulin suppliers are a dime a dozen, and we take great pride in offering a top quality service to our clients, year after year, ensuring their tarpaulin and tautliner curtain repairs do not cost them valuable business!
Tarpaulin curtain maintenance tips
Here are some important maintenance tips to keep your tarpaulin curtains in fine shape in order to avoid truck curtain repairs that can take up time and money:
- Do not place unnecessary pressure on either the seams in the material or eyelets found on your tarpaulin.
- Avoid using your tarpaulin around sharp objects, such as tree branches, which could cause holes.
- Keep an eye on the friction between your tarpaulin and the object(s) it is covering, as this could cause the tarpaulin material to wear more quickly.
- When cleaning a canvas tarpaulin, use a brush with soft bristles to avoid damaging the material.
- You can purchase cleaning products which help to protect your tarpaulin from UV rays and other issues such as mould and fungus growth – you can enquire with Cargo Tarp and Net Manufacturers about the ordering and purchasing of the best chemicals to use.